Furlong® H-A.C. CSF Plus Cup
Clinically Proven Design | ODEP 10A* Rating
The H-A.C. Coated CSF Plus is an evolution of the Furlong® H-A.C. CSF cup. Improvements include the availability of two shell types with differing internal tapers. The 18º internal taper is for ceramic (Biolox®delta) liners and the 5º for CLP75® highly cross-linked polyethylene liners.
The cup has a Supravit® Zoned HA coating, and optional screw holes for fixation.
Maximum Versatility Without Compromise
Maintain the clinical success of the 13A* CSF acetabular cup system with key enhancements;
- Maximise bone ingrowth through patented Supravit® zoned coating technology
- Enhance bearing materials to reduce wear
- Optimise implant design to increase range of motion and decrease dislocation risk
- Perfect the instrumentation to make economic, concise, and easy to use
- 35 years experience of naturally getting the living to bond to the inert
- JRI unique coating has high crystallinity – resorbs slower
- Vacuum plasma spray (VPS) technology – resists thermal cracking and gas pores to prevent delamination compared to atmospheric plasma spray (APS) adopted by many companies
- Patented Supravit® Zoned coating is applied to CSF Plus – designed to increase H-A.C. surface area 200%, coefficient of friction, and sheer strength to promote biological fixation